First Causes

Peter F fell_trapforspambot_in at ozemail.com.au
Tue Sep 21 22:49:35 EST 2004

"Lester Zick" <lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:4149faee.73940085 at netnews.att.net...
> What I can say definitely is that differences alone are material
> differences and define spatial and temporal things as well as material
> interactions and matter things; and differences between differences
> define sentient, cognitive, and conscious things for purely mechanical
> reasons and inherit spatial and temporal properties from differences
> alone.

Perhaps you can be pleased that I have gotten the point with your, to most rationalists and philosophers unpalatable, unifying understanding of 'What Is, going on' -- or, nounified in your honour, "Differences". :-)

I look at and understand your notion from having produced an even more philosophically onerous overview than yours.  Worse still, I use fuzzsilly logic and S_EPT_IC humor in an attempt ameliorate my effectively 'philosophy terminating' explanatory philosophical terminology/take of/on the by philosophers and scientists most inadvertently ignored aspect (mainly anthropobiological) of "What Is going on".

Normal philosophical trains of thought tend to be "AEVASIVE focuses of actention" [i.e., predominantly abstract intellectual preoccupations whose neuropsychophysiology and both lifetime and intergenerational and evolutionary origin I approximately define and characterize by help of this partly acronymic - for this explanatory purpose pragmatically concEPTualized - expression].

Such preoccupations are co-motivated (in no way uniquely) by *differences* between innate needs and the dynamics that result when, *different* to the fulfillment that those needs demand, these needs are anywhere from slowly to suddenly irrevocably denied.

[The approximative acronym I label such adverse lifetime situations with, is derived from ~ Specific/selective/synaptic Hibernation Imploring/inducing Type Situations/scenarios/stressor-settings/stimuli (or thereabouts).

I have also provided a similarly sketchy acronym for the kind of memories that such situations "condition-in"; namely CURSES. It goes without saying that I prefer this concEPT of mine ahead of Janov's "primal pain" alt. "Pain" (by which he refers to the very same sort of memories).
And, BTW, CURSES is also perfectly possible and 'permitted' to be spelled "CCKHHURSES".

Besides, it is a lucky SEPTIC humeored coincidence that my pragmatically constructed notion of the Actention Selection System (ASS) is the main location where CURSES normally get as if "put" as a result being (having ended-up in) a SHITS (-type adverse type lifetime situation, or ditto circumstantial challenge).]

The above is but one (though a very important) "devil" in the details of the dynamics of Differences.

So, similar to your philosophically deepest and simplest possible (or least logically dividable) appreciation of Differences being a quite naturally (and for AEVASIVE reasons) normally philosophically unpalatable point of view, my perspective on and understanding of "What Is going on" from an easily precariously enlightening, perversely titillating (personally entertaining), "platform terminology", is appauling or not acceptable to most people.

However it is eminently accEPTable. :-)

Cheers,

Partly inspired by MAD (cold war shaming acronym), I arrived at EPT
[e.g: eclectically Explanatory perversely Pert
philosophical Terminology] and by concEPTual lenses/tools saw/grasped how
and why AEVASIVE preoccupations (personalites) normally preclude making
in-dEPTh sense (of themselves).
In the acronym for Ambiadvantageously Evolved Vexed Actention
Selection (System) Involving Various Endorphins, AS(S) stand for how we
think/emote/behave based on our individual repertoire of competing {by
mutual inhibition) whilst cheered and booed {by current and past
environmental influences) "actention modules", & AE refer to the didactic
division of the Evolutionary Pressure Totality into relevant dialectic
lifetime juxtapositions of:
1. Opportunity
2. Adversity - here especially SHITS [Synaptic Hibernation Imploring
{naturally selective AND 'motivating' of selective unconsciousness)
Traumatic {also tardily so) Situations] normally repercussively retained as
CURSES type memory (aka "Pain", à la Janov)
--

The explanatory signature attached at the penultimate end of this post reflects an