Single Unit Recordings of Retina, LGN, and V1 RE: Ocular Dominance Shift

Anonymous disposable0005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 06:47:16 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to find a paper that might contain single unit recordings
of cells in LGN, V1 layer IV and II/III.  I'm looking for these not
only in normal conditions, but also the effect of monocular
deprivation on the single-unit recordings of those cell types.

Does anyone know where I could find this?  I don't need large
datasets, just a few traces to get an idea of what kind of spiking
patterns are there.