No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:43:05 EST 2005

> My fiancee is doing a project on neural nets for her final year BSC Hons,
> and would like as much information as possible for her final write-up.
>
> If anyone has documents/book titles/official papers etc etc
> could they mail me them, or give me an ftp address where I could grab them ??
> or even give me book titles that she could order....
>
> Your help would be most appriciated :-)
>
> 	-Thanx.....Chris (ccx062 at cck.cov.ac.uk)
> --

I suggest you tell to your fiancee;
(a) go up a bit earlier in the morning
(b) rush to the university library science/engineering.
(c) look in the catalogue under the heading artificial intelligence or neural
networks
(d) go to the indicated shelves
(e) if (c) unsuccessful look after IEEE proceedings on INNS International
Joint Conference on Neural Networks 91, 90, 89 etc...
(f) read carefully and take notes.

Regards

DENGER Louis