No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:43:05 EST 2005

> I'd appreciate it if posters gave full references. Something like
> [Smith 1980] is not really helpful unless the full reference is given at
> the end of the article.
> Thanks,
> Joe Lammens.

  Try this for a start, it's a good introduction;

  "Aesthetics and psychobiology" by D.E. Berlyne
   Academic press. I'm afraid I can't remember the

  Dick Stevenson, Experimental Pyschology, Sussex University
"Put people together and they      |     Richard J. Stevenson
 will make evil like bees will     |     JANET: dicks at
 make honey"  William  Golding.    |     Usenet: ...!ukc!syma!dicks