No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:43:05 EST 2005

> I'd appreciate it if posters gave full references. Something like
> [Smith 1980] is not really helpful unless the full reference is given at
> the end of the article.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe Lammens.

Sorry, I've already gotten mail asking about the last article I posted.

The full bibliography for the article I posted is:

R.L Munroe & R.H. Munroe, "Cross-Cultural Human Development",
New York: Aronson 1977

H.A. Witkin, "Individual Differences in Ease of Perception of Embedded
Figures", Journal of Personality, vol 19, Sept 1950-June 1951, pp 1-15

Stryker, Sherk, Leventhal & Hirsch "Physiological consequences for the
cat's visual cortex of effectively restricting early visual experience
with oriented contours", Journal of Neurophysiology, vol 41. 1978 pp 896-909

D.E. Mitchell, The influence of early visual experience on visual
perception, In C.S. Harris [ed], "Visual Coding and Adaptability",
(pp 1-50) Hilsdale, NJ: Erlbaum 1980
---------
I'll try to include full references in the future.

Lee M. Thompson				Ave Fortuna, Imperatrix Mundi!
lee at soda.berkeley.edu	ucbvax!soda!lee     Break out the Nomex Suits!
clueles at ucscb.ucsc.edu	ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!clueles