No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:48:08 EST 2005

with brain mechanism]  I would expect that conditioning could only occur
as a response to feedback from responses by other parts of the brain.

I suggest that it is not the  cells associated with incomming signals that
condition or habituate, but the network that responds to the incomming
signals that either learns a rote response or ignores the incomming signals.

No amount of seeing light of a particular color will make you see that
color in the dark.   However one easily learns when actions solve or do
not solve problems.

Kermit
--
rose at garnet.acns.fsu.edu          To be sure I see your response, use e-mail.