No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:49:33 EST 2005

experimenting placing a custom-designed stimulating electrode
in the diaphragm of a dog using endoscopic surgical procedures.
Brian is an expert in that. I will be sitting through their experiments
which is two weeks from now. Maybe I'll know more about that, then.

Regards,

Edwin
--
Edwin R. Yeh < ery2 at po.cwru.edu > | Research Interests
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering   | + Direct Neural Control & Perception