No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:54:28 EST 2005

you need to use arrrays of photodiodes rather than CCD Camera. A normal
digitizing board for CCD usually operate in 30 or 60 Hz mode which requires
about 15 ms delay whereas action potential occur at the scale of 1 ms...

E-mail me if you are interested in some of the reference citations.
And if you found out a good system, I'll be interested in knowing.

Regards,

Edwin

--
Edwin R. Yeh < ery2 at po.cwru.edu >  |  Research Interests
Biomedical Engineering & Neurology |+ Neural Imaging and Metabolic Analysis