No subject

Sun Apr 10 20:58:13 EST 2005

therefore causes paralysis, since the signals can't be recieved by the
muscles.  Is this an accurate statement?  Which type of receptor does it
blockade?  Is it a competitive inhibitor for that receptor?  Also, does
anyone have a chemical structure for the toxin and its attachment site, and
if so, would they please post it?

     This has been bugging me all day, and I loaned one of my neuro books
to a friend.  That was the one that had the easy-to-find explanation for
this (d'oh) although I still would like to have a structural diagram to
explain how it physically occupies the site.  Thanks all!