No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:22:01 EST 2005

ability to survive 5 brain surgeries this year and end up with seizure
control.  If I had not had some kind of feeling of strength I know that I
would not have survived.  The option was there a couple of times but I had
to keep going.

What was my power of hope??  To be able to care for my children for the
rest of our lives.

What did I use to have that "hope"?  Meditation, music, looking into
myself and feeling like I am able to do anything. Yes, to me there is a
higher being (whom I call God) who was helping me.  I am not a highly
religous person and don't want to make it seem that it was a purely
religous experience.   It was my power within.  For me the word wasn't
hope, it wasn't that I was "hoping" for everything to be okay.  I had to
know that everything was going to be okay.

Thank you for listening (reading) thinking about my comments.

ML