Sun Apr 10 21:22:01 EST 2005
* Conscious dreams
* How to achieve conscious dreams
* MHVs are like tunnels linking MCV boxes!
* The new alphabetisation of mankind
* There are two ways to penetrate a conscious dream
* What to do in a conscious dream
* About different states of consciousness and "new" concepts
* Different states of consciousness are generated via the mutual
interactions of the attenuator, DRP and SBEM
* Why does dreaming exist?
* Oneiric Maps (Les Cartes oniriques)
* What is the role of DMT in the CNS?
* Continuity and discontinuity of consciousness
* The illusioned consciousness: towards an understanding of
* Cannabinoid receptors, anandamide, illusion and schizophrenia
* Creativity is a process of spontaneous informational
* The essence of creativity: the radiating consciousness
* When two forms of drug-induced amnesia mutually cancel...
* Endoreality is like a coral!
* The serotoninergic consciousness and time perception
* The dopaminergic consciousness and the essence of the male...
* We have no "free will": everything we think reflects the
of our nervous system
* Human communication is highly primitive
* What is consciousness?
* When does consciousness arise?
* Consciousness is nothing more than a metabolic activity in a
* What is a thought?
* Intersecting memories store information only once
* In dreams we travel to the (endogenous) past
* On Disattenuations (Hallucinations)
* Reiterations and other phenomena
* A New Philosophy of Reality:Psychopharmacophilosophy
More information about the Neur-sci