No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:22:01 EST 2005

At:http://dog.net.uk/claude

(Thanks Chris!)

    Content:

    * Conscious dreams
   * How to achieve conscious dreams
   * MHVs are like tunnels linking MCV boxes!
   * The new alphabetisation of mankind
   * There are two ways to penetrate a conscious dream
   * What to do in a conscious dream
   * About different states of consciousness and "new" concepts
   * Different states of consciousness are generated via the mutual
     interactions of the attenuator, DRP and SBEM
   * Why does dreaming exist?
   * Oneiric Maps (Les Cartes oniriques)
   * What is the role of DMT in the CNS?
   * Continuity and discontinuity of consciousness
   * The illusioned consciousness: towards an understanding of
     consciousness
   * Cannabinoid receptors, anandamide, illusion and schizophrenia
   * Creativity is a process of spontaneous informational
self-organisation
   * The essence of creativity: the radiating consciousness
   * When two forms of drug-induced amnesia mutually cancel...
   * Endoreality is like a coral!
   * The serotoninergic consciousness and time perception
   * The dopaminergic consciousness and the essence of the male...
   * We have no "free will": everything we think reflects the
biochemistry
     of our nervous system
   * Human communication is highly primitive
   * What is consciousness?
   * When does consciousness arise?
   * Consciousness is nothing more than a metabolic activity in a
memory area
   * What is a thought?
   * Intersecting memories store information only once
   * In dreams we travel to the (endogenous) past
   * On Disattenuations (Hallucinations)
   * Reiterations and other phenomena
   * A New Philosophy of Reality:Psychopharmacophilosophy