No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:22:58 EST 2005

common yet diverse experience? Is there any factual information
showing how this happens? Not the learning of the experiences, but
more in the way of a mapping for how the brain is able to
experience/store/recall these seeming ambiguous modes in the same time
dynamic structures.

Does this make sense? I'm trying to formulate a question and I'm not
sure I've been successful. This all comes from my examination of my
assumption that the identity hypothesis is somewhere (but only a small
somewhere) false. If the identity hypothesis is indeed 100% correct,
then I am trying to think of how that could explain what I would call
"higher mind" functions and experience/awareness which I always
thought to be part of the mind-as-separate-from-brain that would be
found if we just looked hard enough. Does this provide an adequate
context for the question? I'm not arguing one way or the other. This
is a request for information.
Jeff Baldwin