No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:24:43 EST 2005

a very long path.

Wish you luck with your book: the literature is
enormous.

I, by the way,  like Minsky's books.

So I am interested in your book. If you have a new idea, did you consider
to get it accepted in a journal? That is often not easy, but it has the
advantage that the referees can tell you whether your idea is really
new. Did you check the literature that your idea is new. I regularly think
that I have found something new - especially in the middle of the
night - but find often that the idea is not new at all: but scanning
the literature with that purpose teaches you a lot.

Success

Ton Muller
The Thermosynthesis Home Page
http://www.ed.ac.uk/~awjm