No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:29:28 EST 2005

as mine, but it is not unheard of to have an episode last that long.
There are medications currently available which are quite effective in
treating cvs.  CVS tends to end during adolescence.  However, there are
adults who suffer with it.  I stopped having episodes around age 15-16.
I am now 26 and it has suddenly and mysteriously returned. To find more
information go to the cyclic vomiting syndrome associations web site
located at www.beaker.iupui.edu/cvsa/cvs.html There you will find
information on cvs, the names of parents and doctors you can contact for
more information, and information on how to join the mailing list.  I
hope this helps.  Good luck! Sandey