No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:31:47 EST 2005

programmed in as a baby in the time before you speak.
I am not 100% sure on that, because if I leave speaking to the
mentioned "mechanisms", then there are many sounds that are not in any
of the languages I know words of.

I heard that some twins are very fast in generating a language between
them, though they might drop it later on.

In German you can express several dozens of meanings with versions of
"hm".
Though I am too lazy to think up English words to express it, I know
that that has a lot to do with understanding language.

...But I will give you a few meanings.
Yes
No
Maybe
I agree
Do I really have to?
Delicious
I hate this!
Laugh

...As said, there are several dozens, maybe even over a hundred.
Understand them and the concepts behind and you understand a lot about
language.       ...If you ever in your life attempt to speak without
the language structurer and watch the differences then you will
understand a lot of other stuff. But I am getting too tired; writing
in another language sucks.
(Wrrks, daylight, might fall into ashes if pervaded by the energies of
the sun;
coffin time  ;-)
                          Good day

Cijadrachon