No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:37:25 EST 2005

"While psychiatry has tried to expunge any connection between itself and the
racial genocide of the Nazi Holocaust, the hard facts is that psychiatry
spawned "eugenics" almost three decades before the Nazi's took power in
1933. It was psychiatry that turned the Nazis into the mass murders, not
vice versa. And it was their ideology which fired Hitler's mania to
eradicate religion."

"As early as 1895, German psychiatrist Alfred Ploetz wrote: "Should it turn
out that in spite of it the new-born is a weakly and ill-bread child, then a
gentle death will be provided for him by the medical board, which decides
over the citizenship papers of the society, let's say through a small dose
of morphine.... [The parents] will not give themselves over to rebellious
feelings for long but will try it fresh and happily a second time, if they
are permitted to do so and have a certificate granting them the right to the
procedure."" [Dr. Thomas Roder and Volker Kubillus, Manner hinter Hitler
(Malters: p Pi-Verlag fur Politik und Gesellschaft, 1994) pp. 65-66]

"Within ten years, Ploetz founded the German Society for Racial Hygiene,
joining with another psychiatrist, Ernst Rudin who would later turn
sterilization operations into one of the Nazi's most prolific death
machines. Declaring racial hygiene a "spiritual movement," Rudin and his
associates worked to disseminate their ideas and principles to the public.
Despite "quietly and gradually winning over the hearts and minds of our best
Germans," they could not gain support at upper government levels. Eventually
they found a willing collaborator in Adolf Hitler. "Only through [the
Fuhrer] did our dream of over thirty years, that of applying racial hygiene
to society, become a reality,"" Rudin said. [Dr. Thomas Ruder, Volker
Kubillus and Anthony  Burwell, Psychiatrist the Men Behind Hitler (Los
Angeles: Freedom Publishing, 1995) p. 94.]

"Hitler was also influenced by two psychiatric books: The Release of the
Destruction of Life Devoid of Value (1920) by Hoche and Binding and The
Principles of Human Heredity and Racial Hygiene (1921) by Bauer, Fischer and
Lentz. Lentz wrote, "I have heard that Hitler had read the second edition of
Bauer-Fischer-Lentz during his incarceration in Landsberg. Some parts of it
are mirrored in Hitler's phrases. In any case, with great mental energy, he
had made the basic ideas of racial hygiene and their importance his own,
while most of the academic authorities still look upon these issues rather
unappreciatively." [Roder, Kubillus, and Burwell, op. Cit., p. 37.]

"According to Hoche and Binding:
1. The suffering of a sick or wounded person who is about to die can be
shortened through the use of a medical drug.
2. The acceleration of the death process is not an act of murder but "in
truth a pure act of healing."
3. A doctor should be allowed to employ euthanasia on any unconscious person
without legal consequences.
4. There are people who are worthless to society. Primary among these are
the inmates of the "idiot institutions," who are "not only worthless, but of
absolutely negative value."
5. The incurably dumb who can neither agree to survive or to be killed
should be killed. "Their death will not be missed in the least except maybe
in the hearts of their mother or guardian.... When we become more advanced,
we will probably be saving those poor humans from themselves."" [Ibid.,
p.41.]

"With Hitler providing the public face and vehicle for implementation, the
next few years saw an avalanche of legislation which legitimized
psychiatry's demonic plans. On July 4, 1933, the Sterilization Act was
enacted, clearing the path for wholesale euthanasia. July 4, 1933 saw the
Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Children passed."

"By 1936, the first systematic transfers of the mentally ill from various
institutions to the concentration camps began. In 1937, criminals and repeat
offenders were relocated to the camps, followed by "vagrants, alcoholics,
work dodgers, welfare recipients and even already-sterilized, feeble minded
women." That same year, the Third Reich embarked upon a cleansing of the
churches and charitable establishments. People were relocated first into
state institutions, then ultimately to the death camps."

"The number of sterilizations performed in Germany between 1934 and 1945 is
estimated to be as high as 350,000. And while German psychiatric hospitals
held 300,000 to 320,000 patients in 1939, only 40,000 were alive in 1946.
The rest had met their deaths at the hands of psychiatry. [Ibid., p. 48;
Fredric Wertham, M.D., A Sign For Cain: An Exploration of Human Violence
(London: Robert Hale Limited, 1966), p. 158.] In 1941, the Hadamar
psychiatric institution "celebrated the cremation of the ten thousandth
mental patient in a special ceremony. Psychiatrists, nurses, attendants, and
secretaries all participated. Everybody received a bottle of beer for the
occasion," author Fredric Wertham, M.D. reported." [Wertham, A Sign For
Cain..., op. Cit., p. 157.]

End of excerpt from the public service publication entitled "Psychiatry
Destroying Religion in the Name of Salvation" by the Citizens Commission on
Human Rights under the chapter entitled "The Devil's Doctors - From the Nazi
Holocaust to 'Assisted Suicide.'" The Citizens Commission on Human Rights is
a non-profit anti-psychiatry organization that works hard to expose
psychiatry for what it is. They offer many public service publications free
of charge. But I recommend a small donation so they can keep up their very
important work. Their address is: Citizens Commission on Human Rights
International, 6362 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite B, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Their telephone numbers are 1-800-869-2247 or 213-467-4242. Their
web-address is: http://www.cchr.org Although this organization is run by the
Church of Scientology their antipsychiatry public service literature doesn't
teach Scientology. My quote from them above should not be construed as my
endorsement of Scientology as I am not a Scientologist nor am I familiar
with what they teach.

Also another organization to get in contact with is Support Coalition
International a group calling themselves "psychiatric survivors" at the web
address http://www.efn.org/~dendron

This Internet resource called Psychiatric Tattler contains information worth
reading. http://www.i1.net/~juli/mental/pnews.html

Also visit the Antipsychiatry reading room at
http://kendaco.telebyte.com/~cgrandy/index.html

List of neuroleptic drug names: Chlorpromazine, (Brand names are as follows;
Chlor-PZ, Klorazine, Promachlor, Promapar, Sonazine, Thorazine, Chlorprom,
Chlor-Promanyl and Largactil) Fluphenazine, (Brand names are as follows;
Permitil, Prolixin, Modecate, Moditen) Mesoridazine Besylate, (Brand name is
Serentil) Perphenazine, (Brand names are as follows; Trilafon, Etrafon,
Triavil, Phenazine and Etrafon) Prochlorperazine, (Brand names are as
follows; Compazine and Stemetil) Promazine Hydrocloride, (Brand name
Sparine) Thioridazine, (Brand names are Mellaril, Novoridazine and Thioril)
Trifuoperazine, (Brand names are as follows; Stelazine, Clinazine,
Novaflurazine, Pentazine, Terfluzine and Triflurin) Clozapine, (Brand named
Clozaril in Germany called Leponex) Haloperadol, (Brand name Haldol)
Loxapine, (Brand name Loxitane) Pimozide (Brand name is Orap) Thiothixene,
(Brand name Navane) Risperidone, Zyprexa (Brand name is Olanzapine),
Sertindole, Ziprasidone. This list contains generic names and many brand
names used in the USA and Canada. This list is by no means comprehensive.
Please help provide the names used in other countries by E-mailing me.

It is very clear that psychiatry kills. The term psychiatric abuse is an
understatement because the whole purpose of psychiatry is to abuse. The only
legitimate form of psychiatry is that of the talking psychiatrist who
doesn't use mind altering chemicals. This is the type of psychiatrist Dr.
Peter R. Breggin, M.D. author of Toxic Psychiatry is. God bless Dr. Peter
Breggin for his work. If you haven't already, read his book entitled Toxic
Psychiatry for a lot of good info. Psychiatry kills.

The thesis above concerning the biological ramifications of the
administration of these drugs is new and is not contained in Dr. Peter
Breggin's book but his book does contain a great deal of useful information
not contained in this report.

Resist psychiatric drugging. Use the evidence in this report to argue in
probate court that the involuntary administration of these drugs is a
violation of all your fundamental constitutional rights, most importantly
the right to life and the pursuit of happiness. They will not be able to get
around these two rights. They take away liberty from the "mentally ill"
under the guise that they are supposedly not competent to make their own
decisions regarding their own medical care, but they will not be able to get
around these other two rights.  If possible get your own attorney rather
then allowing the court to appoint one for you because it is my experience
that these court appointed attorneys are not really motivated to defend you
and may even be secretly serving the interest of the other side. If you do
not get a favorable decision in the probate court then insist on an appeal
and remember to attempt to maintain your determination to follow through
with the appeal realizing that these drugs take away your will power. Use
this knowledge to fight this effect of the drugs. If necessary appeal these
constitutional issues all the way to the Supreme Court. Only when we as a
people fight and defend our rights will changes be made, not only for our
personal protection but also for that of our loved ones and our children and
our children's children. It is not just the "mentally ill" that are affected
by this. Routinely these drugs are administered to the retarded (including
children) and the elderly in nursing homes as well as Alzheimer's patients,
people with head injuries or brain damage etc... These drugs are even
prescribed to teenagers and young children who simply have a hot temper,
which ironically the drugs make worse.

If you have additional information to add then please E-mail me. Or write to
me at Sam Moser, P.O. Box 435, New Carlisle OH. 45344-0435 USA

For natural homeopathic alternatives to drugs E-mail me and I will E-mail
you what I know.

neurolepticdeath at hotmail.com or eugenicdeath at hotmail.com or
smoser at erinet.com

Footnote A: Support Coalition International reported: Consider the
well-publicized heat wave deaths in the summer of '95. Member Jerry Egan
sent Dendron the Chicago Tribune (7/22 & 7/26/95) in which Medical Examiner
Jeffrey Jentzen revealed that "in Milwaukee, 15 of the 24 deaths due to heat
stroke also involved psychiatric drugs." In other words, the coroner
attributed more than 60% of these deaths to psychiatric drugs. According to
the US Dept. of Health & Human Services, neuroleptics are indeed be a major
culprit in heat wave deaths (DHHS MMWR; 6/30/95, p. 467) Dr. Frederick
Zugibe, medical examiner of Rockland County in New York State, is a hero in
our movement for breaking the silence over these past 20 years about
neuroleptic-related deaths. In a phone interview, he recalled how his
autopsy findings about frequent neuroleptic-related deaths made the front
page of The New York Times [7/17/78]. Whistleblowing led to harrassment.
"Colleagues even called me late at night saying I should resign," said
Zugibe, "but I stayed at my job, and later I won awards." Little has changed
he said, and he partly blames coroners for remaining so silent.

Footnote B: An inspection of the molecular structure of most neuroleptics
will reveal reactive compounds molecularly bounded to the benzene ring of
these drugs such as fluorine and chlorine. It is these reactive compounds
that give the molecule its catalytic ability to destroy the receptor by
cleaving the protein apart that makes up the receptor. Both the neuroleptics
that act on dopamine receptors (as well as other psychoactive drugs) and the
neurotransmitter dopamine and other catecholamines contain a benzene ring.
This is the mechanism that most neuroleptics employ in destroying the
receptors, which are on the ends of dendrites. So as you can see the
function of these drugs is to create damage to the dopaminergic system. In
effect the drugs cause brain damage. Dr. Peter Breggin reveals in his book
"Toxic Psychiatry" studies that have been done that reveal people who have
been on these drugs for ten years or more have a severely atrophied brain
(brain shrinkage). People in their thirties who have been on these drugs for
ten years or more have the brain size of a person in their seventies. Since
these drugs destroy or disable the dopaminergic receptors they prevent
dopamine from interacting with the receptor ever again forcing neurons to
randomly grow new dendrites creating neurofibrillary tangles in a defensive
measure to counteract the brain damage. After a person goes off the drugs in
time new receptors will form but the brain changes caused by the drugs are
permanent. Personally I suffered problems with hyperpyrexia two years after
I received two 100mg Haldol dec injections and still have a very low
tolerance to high temperatures. I have a theory that the brain shrinkage
caused by these drugs is at least partly due to fact that the brain is
constantly attempting to replace lost receptors and amino acids are
constantly being used to construct new receptors taking away from the amino
acid needs of other brain systems leading to the atrophy. Studies have also
shown that phenothiazine promote the production of free radicals in the
brain and body. (Chignell, C.F., Motten, A.G. and Buettner, G.R. (1985)
"Photoinduced free radicals from chlorpromazine and related phenothiazines.
Relationship to phenothiazine induced photosensitization." Environ. Health
Perspect., 64, 103 110.) Free radicals are believed to be the one of the
causes of the neurofibrillary tangles found in Alzheimer's patients and also
the brain damage of Parkinson's Disease. Also free radicals are believed to
be a major cause in the aging process. Here is more proof psychiatric drugs
shorten life span.

Footnote C: A legitimate religious ground for not taking these drugs would
be the Christian Biblical teaching that the use of mind altering chemicals
and poisons on someone is witchcraft. Witches used to exercise their control
over others through a "magick spell" using secret mind altering chemicals.
Or a Witch would use something like deadly nightshade to poison someone. The
Bible book of Revelation states at chapter 21 verse 8 this: "But the
fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and the murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all the liars, shall have
their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death." Revelation 22:15 says: "For without are dogs, and sorcerers,
and whoremongers, and murders, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and
maketh a lie." These two scriptures are quoted out of the King James Version
of the Holy Bible. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures reads as
follows: Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowards and those without faith and
those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and
those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion
will be in the lake of fire that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the
second death." Revelation 22:15 "Outside are the dogs and those who practice
spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and
everyone liking and carrying on a lie." Notice that the King James Version
uses the word sorcerers and the New World Translation uses the phrase "those
practicing spiritism". To understand the root meaning of this word it will
be necessary to look up the word sorcerers in The New Strong's Exhaustive
Concordance Of The Bible (King James Version) by James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D.
Copyright 1890. After finding the word sorcerers in the index you will see
these two scriptures of Revelation listed. There will be two numbers which
are 2332 and 2333 on the far right where sorcerers is indexed. You will need
these numbers to locate the original Greek words in the Greek Dictionary in
the back of this book. You will notice in this dictionary will be listed
different grammatical forms of this Greek word from number 5331 to 5333.
They are pharmakeia, pharmaeus, pharmakon, and pharmakos. These are the same
Greek words that the English words pharmacy, pharmacist, pharmacology,
pharmaceutical, pharmacist, phramacopoeia or pharmacopeia, etc. are derived
from. In the dictionary at the back of this book it will say the Greek words
above mean, druggist or poisoner, magic (magick), sorcerer, magician,
witchcaft. If you are not a Christian and you are faced with involuntary
drugging now would be a good time to convert. If you are already a Christian
and face involuntary drugging but didn't know this Bible teaching from God
then don't blame yourself, you know now. Also the symbol that the medical
association uses of two snakes wrapped around a pole is pagan in origin.
Here is a Satanic Witchcraft illustration taken from the web. Notice that
this same medical drug symbol is in the goat of mendes lap. To understand
the symbolism of some of this such as the candle on this goats head it will
be necessary to go to this web-site resource.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/n1040.html and
http://www.cuttingedge.org/n1081.html and
http://www.brotherblue.org/libers/templars.htm and
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1164.cfm and
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1165.cfm . Tell the judge that as a
Christian it violates your religious faith to allow Witchdoctors to practice
witchcraft on you. Explain what you have learned above. According to the
Restoration of Religious Liberties Act in the USA the judge must follow
certain guidelines when you raise this objection. If the judge doesn't allow
you to exercise your religious liberties then file and appeal. If it is
difficult for you to remember the information above just print it out so you
can read it to the court and tell them these are your beliefs as a
Christian. Look up Leviticus 17:7 which says "And they shall no more offer
their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This
shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations." King
James Version. This is how this same scripture reads in the New World
Translation: "So they should no longer sacrifice their sacrifices to the
goat shaped demons with which they are having immoral intercourse. This will
serve as a statute to time indefinite for you, throughout your generations."
The big difference in these two translations is the use of "devils" verses
the term "goat shaped demons". To find out why the New World Translation
rendered this scripture this way it will be nessasary to reference the
Strong's Exaustive Concordance of the King James Bible Again. Look up devils
in the index and find this scripture and see the number 8163? Take this
number and look in the back of this book in the Hebrew and Chaldee
Dictionary and find the number 8163. This will be the original Greek word
translated into devils in the King James Version of the Holy Bible. Notice
that the Hebrew word is saweer' which means shaggy; as noun, a he-goat; by
anal. A faun: - devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr. This is the same
satyr in the Disney cartoon Hercules. Isaiah 13:21 speaks of "dancing
satyrs" in the King James Version and the New World Translation speaks of
"goat shaped demons skipping about".

E-mail me for the illustration scans I speak of and I will send them to you
as an attachment. Or you can visit the three web-pages mentioned above.

The following is an article by Anton Chaitkin that I took from the Internet.
The article contains informative information that helps to understand the
impetuous behind the conspiracy involving these neuroleptic drugs.

Population Control,
Nazis, and the U.N!
by Anton Chaitkin

ROCKFELLER AND MASS MURDER
The Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the
United Nations' drastic depopulation program, which the world is invited to
accept at the UN's scheduled September conference in Cairo, Egypt.
Evidence in the possession of a growing number of researchers in America,
England, and Germany demonstrates that the Foundation and its corporate,
medical, and political associates organized the racial mass murder program
of Nazi Germany.
These globalists, who function as a conduit for British Empire geopolitics,
were not stopped after World War II. The United Nations alliance of the old
Nazi rightwing with the New Age leftwing poses an even graver danger to the
world today than the same grouping did in 1941.
Oil monopolist John D. Rockefeller created the family-run Rockefeller
Foundation in 1909. By 1929 he had placed $300 million worth of the family's
controlling interest in the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey (later called
"Exxon") to the account of the Foundation.
The Foundation's money created the medical specialty known as Psychiatric
Genetics. For the new experimental field, the Foundation reorganized medical
teaching in Germany, creating and thenceforth continuously directing the
"Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry" and the "Kaiser Wilhelm Institute
for Anthropology, Eugenics and Human Heredity." The Rockefellers' chief
executive of these institutions was the fascist Swiss psychiatrist Ernst
Rudin, assisted by his proteges Otmar Verschuer and Franz J. Kallmann.
In 1932, the British-led "Eugenics" movement designated the Rockefellers'
Dr. Rudin as the president of the worldwide Eugenics Federation. The
movement called for the killing or sterilization of people whose heredity
made them a public burden.
The Racial Laws
A few months later, Hitler took over Germany and the Rockefeller-Rudin
apparatus became a section of the Nazi state. The regime appointed Rudin
head of the Racial Hygiene Society. Rudin and his staff, as part of the Task
Force of Heredity Experts chaired by SS chief Heinrich Himmler, drew up the
sterilization law. Described as an American Model law, it was adopted in
July 1933 and proudly printed in the September 1933 Eugenical News (USA)
with Hitler's signature. The Rockefeller group drew up other race laws, also
based on existing Virginia statutes. Otmar Verschuer and his assistant Josef
Mengele together wrote reports for special courts which enforced Rudin's
racial purity law against cohabitation of Aryans and non-Aryans.
The "T4" unit of the Hitler Chancery, based on psychiatrists led by Rudin
and his staff, cooperated in creating propaganda films to sell mercy killing
(euthanasia) to German citizens. The public reacted antagonistically: Hitler
had to withdraw a tear-jerker right-to-die film from the movie theaters. The
proper groundwork had not yet been laid.
Under the Nazis, the German chemical company I.G. Farben and Rockefeller's
Standard Oil of New Jersey were effectively a single firm, merged in
hundreds of cartel arrangements. I.G. Farben was led up until 1937 by the
Warburg family, Rockefeller's partner in banking and in the design of Nazi
German eugenics.
Following the German invasion of Poland in 1939, Standard Oil pledged to
keep the merger with I.G. Farben going even if the U.S. entered the war.
This was exposed in 1942 by Sen. Harry Truman's investigating committee, and
President Roosevelt took hundreds of legal measures during the war to stop
the Standard-I.G. Farben cartel from supplying the enemy war machine.
In 1940-41, I.G. Farben built a gigantic factory at Auschwitz in Poland, to
utilize the Standard Oil/I.G. Farben patents with concentration camp slave
labor to make gasoline from coal. The SS was assigned to guard the Jewish
and other inmates and select for killing those who were unfit for I.G.
Farben slave labor. Standard-Germany president Emil Helfferich testified
after the war that Standard Oil funds helped pay for SS guards at Auschwitz.
In 1940, six months after the notorious Standard-I.G. meeting, European
Rockefeller Foundation official Daniel O'Brian wrote to the Foundation's
chief medical officer Alan Gregg that "it would be unfortunate if it was
chosen to stop research which has no relation to war issues" so the
Foundation continued financing Nazi "psychiatric research" during the war.
In 1936, Rockefeller's Dr. Franz Kallmann interrupted his study of
hereditary degeneracy and emigrated to America because he was half-Jewish.
Kallmann went to New York and established the Medical Genetics Department of
the New York State Psychiatric Institute. The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
published Kallman's study of over 1,000 cases of schizophrenia, which tried
to prove its hereditary basis. In the book, Kallmann thanked his long-time
boss and mentor Rudin.
Kallmann's book, published in 1938 in the USA and Nazi Germany, was used by
the T4 unit as a rationalization to begin in 1939 the murder of mental
patients and various "defective" people, perhaps most of them children. Gas
and lethal injections were used to kill 250,000 under this program, in which
the staffs for a broader murder program were desensitized and trained.
Dr. Mengele...
In 1943, Otmar Verschuer's assistant Josef Mengele was made medical
commandant of Auschwitz. As wartime director of Rockefeller's Kaiser Wilhelm
Institute for Anthropology, Eugenics and Human Heredity in Berlin, Verschuer
secured funds for Mengele's experiments at Auschwitz from the German
Research Council. Verschuer wrote a progress report to the Council: "My
co-researcher in this research is my assistant the anthropologist and
physician Mengele. He is serving as Hauptstuermfuehrer and camp doctor in
the concentration camp Auschwitz.... With the permission of the
Reichsfuehrer SS Himmler, anthropological research is being undertaken on
the various racial groups in the concentration camps and blood samples will
be sent to my laboratory for investigation."
Mengele prowled the railroad lines leading into Auschwitz, looking for
twins -- a favorite subject of psychiatric geneticists. On arrival at
Mengele's experimental station, twins filled out "a detailed questionnaire
from the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute." There were daily drawings of blood for
Verschuer's "specific protein" research. Needles were injected into eyes for
work on eye color. There were experimental blood transfusions and
infections. Organs and limbs were removed, sometimes without anesthetics.
Sex changes were attempted. Females were sterilized, males were castrated.
Thousands were murdered and their organs, eyeballs, heads, and limbs were
sent to Verschuer and the Rockefeller group at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.
In 1946, Verschuer wrote to the Bureau of Human Heredity in London, asking
for help in continuing his "scientific research."
Facelift
In 1947, the Bureau of Human Heredity moved from London to Copenhagen. The
new Danish building for this was built with Rockefeller money. The first
International Congress in Human Genetics following World War II was held at
this Danish institute in 1956. By that time, Verschuer was a member of the
American Eugenics Society, then indistingishable from Rockefeller's
Population Council.
Dr. Kallmann helped save Verschuer by testifying in his denazification
proceedings. Dr. Kallmann created the American Society of Human Genetics,
which organized the "Human Genome Project" -- a current $3 billion physical
multiculturalism effort. Kallmann was a director of the American Eugenics
Society in 1952 and from 1954 to 1965.
In the 1950s, the Rockefellers reorganized the U.S. eugenics movement in
their own family offices, with spinoff population-control and abortion
groups. The Eugenics Society changed its name to the Society for the Study
of Social Biology, its current name.
The Rockefeller Foundation had long financed the eugenics movement in
England, apparently repaying Britain for the fact that British capital and
an Englishman-partner had started old John D. Rockefeller out in his Oil
Trust. In the 1960s, the Eugenics Society of England adopted what they
called Crypto-eugenics, stating in their official reports that they would do
eugenics through means and instruments not labeled as eugenics.
With support from the Rockefellers, the Eugenics Society (England) set up a
sub-committee called the International Planned Parenthood Federation, which
for 12 years had no other address than the Eugenics Society.
This, then, is the private, international apparatus which has set the world
up for a global holocaust, under the UN flag. [For more information about
the Planned Parenthood and Rockefeller connection to AIDS and disinformation
campaigns, read the book "Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola--Nature, Accident
or Intentional?" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz (Tetrahedron Press, 1996).]

End of article.

Here is another article for further insight into the eugenics conspiracy by
Matt Burg. Also taken from the internet.

Bayer, Hoechst AG, IG Farben and Nazi Germany
By Matt Burg
In 1945 the German army surrendered to the allied powers ending World War 2
in Europe. WWII left Germany humiliated and economically devastated.
The Nuremberg trials were conducted to punish those who had committed acts
against humanity. I.G. Farben, the corporation that provided the German army
with the gas Zyklon B used to exterminate over 6,000,000 Jews was found
guilty of war crimes. The International Military Tribunal ordered the
corporation to disband. The result of the disbanding of I.G. Farben was the
creation of several smaller corporations. One of these corporations called
Hoechst AG grew to become a prosperous company with many subsidiaries.
Hoechst AG did not die like the court had intended.
In 1980 a group of French scientists accidentally synthesized a molecule
that chemically resembles the hormone progesterone. This molecule has a
unique ability to bond the progesterone receptor cells and block their
normal activity. The result of the molecule's activity is to block the
hormone progesterone, vital to maintaining a pregnancy. The Drug was not
invented with the goal of terminating pregnancy, however by the time it was
synthesized there was the demand for a new and simplified abortion
technique. (RU 486, Pg. 42)
The drug first entered the spotlight in 1982 and the controversy erupted
shortly after. In 1988 the after extensive testing the French government
accepted Mifepristone for public use. The drug is now commonly known as RU
486, the name assigned by the inventor Rousell-Uclaf, a division of the
chemical company Hoechst AG. The drug was removed from circulation in France
only a month after it was released for public use. The drug was removed by
Rousell's CEO Wolfgang Hilger; a devout Catholic after Rousell Uclaf was
flooded with letters from outraged Roman Catholic doctors, and after
Church-sponsored protests marched through the streets of Paris. The drug was
returned to circulation after a group of Pro-Choice Doctors met in Rio de
Janeiro and petitioned the French Government. Less than 48 hours later the
French Government forced Roussel Uclaf to return the drug to circulation.
(Pg. 42)
RU 486 will allow Rousell Uclaff, a division of Hoechst AG to increase the
corporation's production in America. The company has deeper intentions than
what is obvious. Hoechst AG a company with deep roots in the Nazi party
intends to control the population of the world and eliminate the lesser
races as Hitler intended through the use of RU 486 and the World Health
Organization. Rousell Uclaff
Rousell Uclaff is a division of Hoechst AG, a large worldwide chemical
corporation that was founded in 1863 in Germany. This small company with,
only 5 employees, manufactured chemical dyes. In 1925, several German
chemical companies merged into a single corporation with the name IG
Farbenindustrie, Inc. (IG Farben) World War I created a demand for chemical
products. After WWI, the devastated German government gave IG full
government support by eliminating taxes and loaning the company funds. In
1925, the company changed it's to IG Farbenindustrie A. G. IG became one of
the military industrial powers of the Ruhr, owning its own coalmines.
In 1932 IG gave Adolf Hitler its full support during the election and so
Hitler was presented with the Chancellorship of Germany. Without the support
of the IG and the rest of the German monopolies and cartels, Hitler could
not have won his political fight. And the German industrialists could see
that without Hitler their empires would crumble. ( Click here , Pg. 8)
During WWII IG produced all of Germany's synthetic rubber, lubricating oil,
synthetic gasoline, the greatest bulk of German explosives, 90% of plastics,
and light metals. More than any other corporation IG sat at the center of a
web of international cartel agreements. IG participated in the plunder of
conquered countries including Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway,
Holland, Belgium, France and the rest of Central Europe. IG took over
control of every chemical plant of importance in countries conquered by the
Nazi Empire. IG played an important role in adapting the industries of those
countries to the purposes of the Nazi war machine. (Pg. 12)
IG Farben ran the Buna Rubber Works at Auschwitz by opening a corporate
concentration camp known as Monowitz on May 21, 1945. I.G Farben used slave
labor extensively in many of their factories throughout the Nazi Empire.
 Click here, Pg. 2)
IG was a big part in developing chemical/gas warfare. Toxic gases were
produced at Hoechst, Afga and Leverkusen plants. (Click here, Pg12)
IG produced fully 95% of the poison gases for Germany. (Pg. 13) It was
called Zyklon B, a commercial form of hydrocyanic acid, which became active
on contact with air. It was manufactured by a firm called Degesch which was
largely owned by IG Farben, and it had been brought to Auschwitz in the
summer of 1941 as a vermin-killer and disinfectant. (Click here)
In 1945, when the International Military Tribunal was announced and began
trying Nazi officials for crimes committed during WWII, the list of crimes
which one could be indicted were as follows:
(1) Conspiracy to commit charges 2, 3, and 4, which are listed here;
(2)crimes against peace-defined as participation in the planning and waging
of a war of aggression in violation of numerous international treaties;
(3) war crimes-defined as violations of the internationally agreed upon
rules for waging war; and
(4) crimes against humanity-"namely, murder, extermination, enslavement,
deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian
population, before or during the war; or persecution on political, racial,
or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within
the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of domestic
law of the country where perpetrated." (Click here Pg. 2)
On July 29, 1948, sentences for mass murder and slavery were handed down at
the Nuremberg trials to twelve Farben executives. The longest sentence dealt
out was to Dr. Fritz ter Meer, a top executive and scientist on the Farben
managing board was seven years. After WWII, IG Farben was liquidated and the
companies like Bayer, Hoechst, BASF, and AFGA took its place. ( Click here ,
Pg. 18)
In 1949, less than a year after the Nuremberg Trials had ended; Hoechst AG
opened a branch in Brazil. The company offered the whole representation of
products in Brazil by establishing Pontosan Productos Quimicos, Farmcuticose
e Aniilianas and appointed Wilhelm Kurtz as President. The company rapidly
expanded and manufactures products ranging from pharmaceuticals to welding
and cutting equipment. In 1995 Pontosan Productos Quimicos, Farmcuticose e
Aniilianas acquired the company Anilsud, formerly owned by Hoechst Argentina
forming an Argentine branch. Today, Pontosan Productos Quimicos,
Farmcuticose e Aniilianas renamed Hoechst Commercial is one of the leading
companies for the distribution of chemicals in Brazil.
Hoechst International headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany with branches in
Asia, Oceania and America. Hoechst employs more than 145 thousand people.
Hoechst is one of the largest groups in the chemical industry, with sales of
approximately US$ 13158 in DM billions for the first quarter of 1997. (Click
here, Pg. 1)
Methods of Action Mifepristone resembles the hormone progesterone yet it has
a far different effect on the progesterone receptor cells. Progesterone is a
hormone secreted by the uterus when a female gets pregnant. The hormone is
vital to maintaining the pregnancy because it stimulates the endometrial
lining to supply the embryo with nutrients. Mifepristone is given in 600mg
doses When mifepristone enters a progesterone receptor cell, the molecule
blocks any further action of the hormone progesterone making the body act as
if it were not even pregnant. The lack of progesterone causes erosion of the
endometrial lining and so the embryo dies. Two days later Prostaglandin is
taken which causes the uterus to contract and will expel the embryo in 97%
of the cases. Mifepristone is effective for up to seven weeks after coitus.
Mifepristone has several side effects of varying degrees. Use of
Mifepristone can cause heavy bleeding, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and
painful uterine contractions. About 2% hemorrhage and more than one in one
hundred require hospitalization. Mifepristone effectively terminates
pregnancy about 95% of the time. Researchers have found that mifepristone is
99% effective in preventing pregnancy when used as a method of postcoital
contraception if used within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse.
Political Involvement
In 1983, clinical trials on the use of RU 486 as a method of early abortion
began in the U.S. at the University of Southern California, Five years
later, Mifepristone was "approved" by the French government forcing the
entire country to choose a side on the moral debate. The outrage from
members of the Roman Catholic Church brought Roussel Uclaf to their knees
and prevented the drug from further circulation. Three days later, the
combined efforts of various physicians convinced the French government to
force Rousell Uclaf to return the drug to circulation. Anti-abortion forces
threatened Roussel Uclaf's parent company, Hoechst AG, with economic
reprisal if RU 486 was ever marketed in the United States. In March of 1989,
Hoechst informed the anti-abortion forces that the company had no intention
of marketing or distributing RU 486 outside of France. President Bush
responding to his pro-life platform along with fellow anti-abortion
congressional representatives enacted a ban on the importation of RU 486 for
personal use.
In July of 1990 the Feminist Majority Foundation delegation met with Rousell
Uclaff CEO Edouard Sakiz. Eleanor Smeal, acknowledged as one of America's
rights advocates, and Peg Yorkin, a prominent feminist producer and
philanthropist founded the FMF in 1987. The organizations with 150,000 male
and female members stand up for women's rights (including reproductive
rights), equality, and empowerment. (Click here, Pg. 1) Hoechst AG Officials
argued that the U.S. political climate is not conductive to U.S.
distribution because the current administration had banned the importation
of the drug and as the current views of the administration on abortion,
distribution was not possible.
In February of 1991, the American Association for the Advancement of Science
(AAAS) endorsed the testing and use of RU 486. With the support of the AAAS,
the FMF aggressively and successfully pursued endorsements of RU 486 from
almost every scientific and medical organization in the country. (Click
here, Pg. 2)
In July of 1992, the first direct challenge of the FDA import alert on RU
486. Last year a pro-choice group called Abortion Rights Mobilization
decided to force a court challenge of the import ban imposed on RU
486(Mifepristone) by the Bush Administration in 1989. The organization
helped Leona Benton, a pregnant 29-year-old California social worker, fly to
England, obtain a dose of RU 486, then try to bring it back into the U.S.
through New York City's Kennedy Airport. Customs officials seized the pills.
The ensuing legal battle went up to the Supreme Court, which refused to
order the government to return the pills. (The Pill that changes Everything,
Pg. 52)
On November 4, 1992, Bill Clinton was elected President of the United
States. The FMF immediately sent a letter to a Rousell Uclaf CEO Edouard
Sakiz and Hoechst AG CEO Wolfgang Hilger informing them that with Clinton's
election and the election of more women and pro-choice members of Congress
the political obstacles to RU 486 in this country had "effectively been
removed." (Click here, Pg. 1)
FMF is not alone in the legalization debate, other organization who support
mifepristone in America are Planned Parenthood Federation of America, a
government funded organization specializing in sex and reproductive
education. Planned Parenthood Clinics provide pregnancy tests, birth control
and abortion services. The organization is also an avid supporter of
reproductive rights. (Click here)
The National Organization for Women is another supporter of mifepristone in
America. NOW is a strong supporter of Abortion and Reproductive rights. Now
has strongly urged the United States Government to approve mifepristone in
America. (Click here)
There are many organizations that strongly oppose mifepristone in America.
The National Right to Life Committee is a strong force in the Abortion
debate. The NRLC supports the right to life in all cases including
Euthanasia and Abortion.
The National Conference of Catholic Bishops' Committee for Pro-Life
Activities is a group of eight active U.S. Cardinals who influence the
government according to the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church. They
oppose abortion in all forms stating that life is sacred from conception to
birth.
Hoechst and the United Nations
In October of 1996, the United Nations/World Health Organization Codex
Alimentarius Commission met in Bonn, Germany to make changes in the rules
governing dietary supplements for member nations. Codex is empowered by
governments to set standards of operation for the health industry. Over 90%
of the international organization are allowed to send delegates to the
meetings to represent large multinational pharmaceutical corporations. A
proposal made by the German delegation and sponsored by Hoechst, Bayer and
BASF the three corporations that were formerly IG Farben before they were
ordered to disband after the Nuremberg Trials. (Click here, Pg. 1) The drug
company backed proposals call for the following:
1) No vitamin, mineral, herb, etc., can be sold for prophylactic
(preventive) or therapeutic reasons.
2) Natural remedies can be sold as food but they must not exceed the potency
levels set by the commission. This means that consumer access to dietary
supplements will be limited to the RDA dosage as a maximum limit for
vitamins. Supplements without a RDA would be illegal to sell because they
would become drugs.
3) Codex regulations for dietary supplements would become binding,
eliminating the escape clause within the General Agreement of Tariff and
Trade (GATT) that allows a nation to set its own standards will be heavily
fined by the World Trade Organization (WTO) creating the potential of
crippling the entire sectors of that nation's economy.
4) All new supplements would be banned unless they go through the Codex
approval process.
This policy is has been enacted in Norway and Germany. This policy if
approved would cause pharmacy regulation of many supplements and vitamins
causing a signifigant price increase. Any country not following the policy
would be subject to fines from the World Trade Organization.
The Codex process is now at "Step Five"- formalization and debate concerning
the specific features of the policy. In two years, Codex could jump from
step 5 to step8 to finalize the restrictions. (Click here, Pg. 2)
Theory
Hoechst AG a company with deep roots in the Nazi party intends to control
the population of the world and eliminate the lesser races as Hitler
intended through the use of RU 486 and the World Health Organization.
Hoechst AG intends to get RU 486 approved for manufacturing and distribution
in America and other countries worldwide so that they can use it to achieve
goals further down the road. In 1949 with the disbanding of the formerly IG
Farben Corporation into smaller corporations was not set back to Hoechst or
any of the other corporations. The corporations could continue to business
and the International Military Tribunal had almost helped the corporations
out by making them split up.
This helped them in several ways, first the corporations were no longer
known by the less than desirable name of IG Farben Corporation the former
supporter of Hitler and the German army. Second of all, using the "divide
and conquer " tactic, the smaller corporations quickly spread to other
countries where they purchased small corporations and used the identity of
the smaller corporations to increase sales and profits. The main example of
this was the spread of Hoechst AG to Brazil. Less than a year after the
Nuremberg Decision had been reached; Hoechst AG had already begun to rebuild
in Brazil. This was the first evidence that the liquidation of IG Farben had
not worked. The new corporation quickly began to purchase smaller
corporations and added them to the increasing list of corporations owned by
Hoechst AG International.
Hoechst is an extremely rich and powerful International corporation. The
reason why they are building and expanding their branches in new countries
is so they can market mifepristone in many countries worldwide. Hoechst will
not only achieve financial gain through their expansion but they will also
have more control over the countries that they supply with mifepristone.
Hoechst's real motive eludes the groups supporting RU 486 in America.
Hoechst's attempts to market mifepristone in America through it's subsidiary
Rousell Uclaff could not have come at a better time. The company knew that
the Clinton administration supported abortion and reproductive rights so
they simply waited until the atmosphere in the country was a bit more to
their liking. Using the support from groups like the Feminist Majority
Foundation and the National Organization for Women Hoechst would not need
Hoechst's ultimate goal is to increase production worldwide of RU 486 to
gain representation in the Codex. Because Codex representation is based on
nationality, the more countries that Hoechst manufactures in, the more
representation in Codex they get. Hoechst can gain representation in the
Codex and essentially can control the Global Health Market. Control over the
global health market would allow Hoechst to gain control of Global Health
Care.
The approval mifepristone in several UN countries would make it much easier
for Hoechst to distribute the drug worldwide. If the drug is already legal
in the majority of the UN countries then Hoechst will have to do little
convincing to get the drug approved in the other countries. This is why
Hoechst is attempting to market mifepristone in America and is already
manufacturing and distributing the drug in the United Kingdom and in China.
The money and power held by Hoechst could easily influence the World Health
Organization which would allow Hoechst to dictate World Health Policy. The
backup support of the World Trade Organization would make it almost
impossible for any country to oppose the policies influenced mainly by
Hoechst.
The corporation would become so powerful that they could regulate the use of
mifepristone. They would be able to control who was allowed to use
mifepristone and who was not allowed to use mifepristone. Hoechst, with
their power and influence could bring the Nazi party back into power in
order to continue Hitler's goal of establishing the "perfect race". No
longer would they need to use Zyklon B to exterminate the "undesirables."
When a female got pregnant they could simply have her take a dose of
Mifepristone and they would not have to waste the time or money to eliminate
the "undesirables" by means of lethal force. Hoechst could simply make all
of the races other than the Aryan race slowly deplete in number and then
simply go extinct. The unfinished goals of World War 2 would be taken care
of. There would finally be an end to the Jewish problem. The "perfect race"
would rule the World for the rest of Mankind's existence.
Mifepristone could become a problem very quickly. Population control is the
final explanation for mifepristone. Humans need to learn to be responsible
for their own actions. In order to prevent history from repeating itself, we
need to make sure that humans never become so irresponsible that an outside
force such as Hoechst can come in and take control. Hitler did it once,
let's not let it happen again.

Here is an article taken from the web dealing with eugenics. Author is
unknown.

Eugenics is false science. It is about the selective prevention or
encouragement of births for social, racial, or political ends. When
promoting anti-natalist measures, such measures are often hidden beneath
rhetoric about freedom of choice or reproductive health. When eugenic goals
demand increased fertility, those goals may be advanced in the name of
national power, race survival, or even family support programs (including
maternity leave, day care, child care allowances, etc. as in much of Europe
today) which would be considered progressive if not for the intent behind
them.
Eugenics is not about reproductive freedom. It is, in fact, the antithesis
of reproductive freedom because it is essentially concerned with competitive
fertility. As such, it is similar to -- but not identical to -- population
control. The distinction here is that eugenics supplies a biological or
genetic interpretation to its means and aims. If it is a particular race
that is to targeted, for instance, the eugenicist will first offer a
"scientific" basis for such a plan -- usually consisting of statistical
"evidence" that the disfavored group is less capable of achievement, more
prone to anti-social behavior, or otherwise disproportionately responsible
for a prevalent social problem. Most importantly, the eugenicist will insist
that this "inferiority" is hereditary -- that "excessively" high birthrates
among these people will lead to a general decline in the quality of the
society as a whole.
Thus the eugenicist will believe it a legitimate and necessary public policy
that minimizes procreation among certain groups (sometimes coinciding with
the promotion of greater fertility among other segments of the population).
It should be added that an activity designed to influence levels of
fertility is not the only tactic available for use under a eugenic program.
High rates of incarceration (especially where a large number of young adults
are concerned) may be tolerated precisely because imprisonment results in a
loss of reproductive opportunity. Eugenic goals also extend to immigration
when an incoming population is defined in some "scientific" way as socially
inferior or if an exclusion policy selects by ethnicity or class. As was
made abundantly clear under the nazi program of mass genocide, a
well-functioning eugenics operation is never satisfied for long with modest
results. It is almost inevitable that the escalation of what is deemed a
"useful" activity will be seen advocates as "more useful."
The word eugenics comes from the Greek for "good genes." Therefore, any
policy that is thought by advocates to stimulate the prevalence of "good
genes" is considered eugenic in its effect. Another term -- dysgenic is
applied to a situation in which the undesirable elements grow at a greater
rate than the rest.
Finally, it should be pointed out that eugenics can be broken down into
several distinct philosophies. Social Darwinism is a term commonly applied
to class-based eugenics. The operative theory here is that wealth is
spontaneously distributed throughout the society according to the merits of
the individuals within the society. In other words, adherents believe the
wealthy are rich because of inherent traits that make them productive
members of the community. The poor, on the other hand, are said to be
destined to want precisely because they are of "inferior stock." Thus, in
the mind of the eugenicist, any effort to promote economic justice will have
a dysgenic effect because it only encourages breeding among these "lesser"
types.
This kind of thinking can be found not far beneath the surface of
contemporary proposals like the "family cap" for welfare parents, certain
campaigns to halt teen pregnancy and the flap about and "illegitimacy."
Racial eugenics defines people from different regions of the world as having
unique evolutionary characteristics which make one group more suited to
certain pursuits than another. This is the ideology behind The Bell Curve
and similar publications that have aroused controversy in the past few
years.
Some proponents of eugenics cite physical or mental disabilities as cause
for limits to reproduction. In terms of policy, they are more interested in
stigmatizing the alcoholic, the drug abuser, or the mental patient than in
seeking authentic forms of treatment and measures that would influence the
economic or social environment in which such problems flourish. This form of
eugenics has made inroads into many of the more legitimate sciences such as
human genetics and bio-ethics. Indeed, eugenics is especially dangerous in
this area because of the opportunity to apply obvious truths -- the fact
that children inherit physical features from their parents, to name one --
to political issues, such as "criminal tendencies" or an "underclass"
culture, in a way that results in discriminatory policies.

neurolepticdeath at hotmail.com or eugenicdeath at hotmail.com or
smoser at erinet.com