No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:39:47 EST 2005

don't have enough motoric damages some are sometimes not  that easy to
discern for me, but that is one of several  ways I sometimes found out
pretty fast.)

That you don't  understand  that some of the people  you call
crackpots might have data  that IS unique tell me a lot about  you.

And even if some should straight invent it, I might find it
interesting to watch "the  systems".

Points for Cheng.

Maybe you should  have even stronger ones to make it that inflexible
and  be more careful  with your prejudices.
(More talking in general than referring  to Cheng's  webpage, as I
once tried that and gave up pretty fast, too.)
But the same, by the way, is valid for myself.  ;-)

Dear Budding Neurologist, as thou seest, we arn still busy answering
thee...

So thou seest what wilt await thee shouldst thou heed for the path of
neurology...
>>>.

Psychologically regarded  however you might find rich data  in some of
these conversations.

;-)

Ci.