No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:41:23 EST 2005

|The more technical description of the experiment is described
by James C. Linn (2). "Frey...found that human subjects exposed
to 1310 MHz and 2982 MHz microwaves at average power densities of
0.4 to 2 mW/cm2 perceived auditory sensations described as
buzzing or knocking sounds."  (also described as clicks or
chirps.)  "The peak power densities were on the order of 200 to
300 mW/cm2 and the pulse repetition frequencies varied from 200
to 400 Hz...Frey referred to this auditory phenomenon as the RF
(radio frequency) sound. The sensation occurred instantaneously
at average incident power densities well below that necessary for
known biological damage and appeared to originate from within or
near the back of the head."|

Or from A. Keeler's report  "Remote Mind Control Technology":

|Dr. Ross Adey, formerly of the Brain Research Center at
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, now at Loma Linda
University Medical School, Loma Linda, California was among the
first of the Pandora researchers. His work is more precise in
inducing specific behavior rather than merely causing
disorganization or decrements in performance, that is, apart
from his studies on inducing calcium efflux in brain tissue which
causes interference with the function of the brain and is one
basis of "Confusion Weaponry." More specifically, Adey's thesis
is that if the electroencephalogram (EEG) has informational
significance, "one can induce behavioral changes if one imposes
environmental fields that look like EEG." During Adey's career
he has correlated a wide variety of behavioral states with EEG
including emotional states (e.g. stress in hostile questioning)
increments of decision making and conditioning correct versus
incorrect performance etc. and he has imposed electromagnetic
fields that look like EEG which has resulted in altered EEG and behavior.
In published accounts of Adey's work, he has shown that it
is possible to apply low biologic frequencies by using a radio
frequency carrier modulated at specific brain frequencies. He
demonstrated that if the biological modulation on the carrier
frequency is close to frequencies in the natural EEG of the
subject, it will reinforce or increase the number of
manifestations of the imposed rhythms and modulate behavior.|

>On the net are several conspiracy theories about "mind control"
>by CIA and military.
>They are mostly paranoid.

Some are; some faint it in order to discredit the true ones, and others,
simply, ARE NOT paranoid.

>Please dont induce more confusion about this,it wouldnt help.

I am sorry, but I don't quite understand the meaning of this sentence. If
you take a closer look at my reply, you will find that there were assertions
claiming about the impossibility of inducing auditory input (especially
voices) in a human being via externally modulated microwave carriers. Also,
the growing number of insinuations questioning Anne's mental sanity made me
react as I did. And, be sure, it helped more than it appears...

Verbeugung

T. Mouton