No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:43:11 EST 2005

is near.

Russia is out of money and a lot of folks are having atomic and bio
weapons these days,
and I do not exclude that the recent murderings will be start to a war
of a scale that there will leave no place on Earth safe of the
radiation or only very few safe of bacteria.

If I had the money I might be tempted to get to some loation I here do
not wish to mention and there have built some bunker deep enough under
earth and big enough and with enough provisions, and poewr supply to
take plants along with me and simulate nature a little, so that in
case Earth is not habitable for humans anymore, that way at least I do
not have to croak some horror death.
Hanging around in Switzerland gets a temtping thought as well.

>Thierry Mouton

Talking about domains, if the own domain is not paying enough
attention, it is possible that it is not doing logicl data processing
but allows emnotional data to spoil too many of the own results.
Occasional linking with the front domain seeming like some vast
computer and scanning own results for errors might be blissful.