No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:44:43 EST 2005

I didn't bother to type here >
or universally, as (a) one taken as a representative of the entire genus
a domestic animal; (b) an adjective used substantively; as, none but <i>the
there's another one.. &lt;flips through the pages>)
or writing: sometimes used by a person in referring to several persons
including himself, or by a king, author, editor, judge, etc. in referring
a king, etc., <i>ourself</i>) the intensive and reflexive, of the first
personal plural pronoun.
unite.'
parts that are important:
version also includes some of it..
the
how
&nbsp;I don't know what is with your Akasha stuff, but I don't think most
people believe it is a relevant reference .. at least, most people in this
newsgroup .. if I am wrong, please correct me. Otherwise, could you stop
using it as such?
around
&nbsp;Again, you are using Akashic reference.
could
me
if I