No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:47:37 EST 2005

would fain have remained but they threw us out at closing time.
So each of us risked becoming a brain in a vat by crossing the
street to continue our discussion over a meal of tandoori chicken.

The AI netgod said that AI is "too big" a problem for any one
person's efforts (calmly I let such a provocation pass) and that
therefore we all need to continue chipping away at the problem
en masse in comp.ai.philosophy and the related newsgroups.

His netgodliness increased my level of anxiety about finishing
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/ PDAI -- The Mindmaker Project
before I am astrally harvested or hydrologically envatted.