No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:47:37 EST 2005

U.S. Army and found out that I had an abnormally large hat size,
which means that I 1) am a fathead; 2) need a large vat; 3) am
proud of attending Berkeley when a crazed Harvard man was there.
But this Ted never took the other Ted's math class; I was in
classics and I attended a seance of the Stanford robot makers.

Anyway, back to the vat.  Just as each node added to a network
increases the overall value of the network (i.e., Internet),
likewise every clarification that I write for the PDAI project
makes it more palatable as a body of work in the event of envatment
and of my consequent inability to work on proving the netgod wrong.

He said, "Mentifex, nobody in comp.ai wants you to succeed --
your posts are too subjective."  Touche', j'etais, mais j'accuse:
The General Staff of AI is incompetent at bringing about AI.

http://www.cyou.com/~apf/ The Amateur Programmers' Forum is a
more fertile ground for creating AI than the typical CS Dept.
As we said back in the 1960's, "If you're not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem."  Let the amateurs have a go at AI,
and then those who can't can teach it.

  /^^^^^^^^^^^\ Mind-grid Arrays{ } in Robot PDAI /^^^^^^^^^^^\
 /visual memory\                   _________     /  auditory   \
| \ engrams /---|---/concepts\----/ lexicon \---|-\ phonemes /  |