No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:50:26 EST 2005

"To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing
for
limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to
their
respective writings and discoveries"

"No person shall [...] be deprived of life, liberty, or property,
without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken
for
public use, without just compensation.

it gives me Sorrow to've Witnessed all that's transpired...
"journalism", "science", "government"... all Lincoln's "lock of
one hundred keys" stuff.

The Constitution either Exists, or it doesn't... and The United
States of America, along with it... i expect we'll find out.

K. P. Collins