No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:51:43 EST 2005

be rather connected?

>they were too flame-ish to respond to.

For energy measurings in the hippocampus of persons of other kinds, to
work towards the loss of the own inner freedom in the age of the
satellite and advancing technology, there are no words I can think of
flame-ish enough for such.
I guess about the only effective thing would be if some protectors of
other kinds would get more radical and do to the human mammals as they
do to other mammals.

That sick perversion to abuse other persons to try to get technical
access function control data into our mammal brains
with primitive pretenses why to do so, I find gross beyond words.

I never will understand why there are people who abuse persons
of other mammal kinds declared possessions
to work on the loss of the own inner freedom of human mammals.