No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:52:51 EST 2005

>> I say:

>> 1. There is not a single example of intelligence but in nature.

Is there?
Answer.

>> 2. Even the arguments you derive or present are based on biological
>> intelligence.

>> 3. The only tools you have are those, rooted in biological intelligence.

>> 4. What you call intelligence is not intelligence,
>> but a functional mechanical level,
>> invalid as a general case for intelligence.

>Again, where's the difference except for the choice of words?

Difference between what and what?

>> 5. Your notions of intelligence can not be proven to provide
>> the reasons to be, to exist and to continue as entity.

>???

Yep, all you got is kwestion marks,
but can you provide the reason for that mechanical intelligence
to perpetuate?
What would they be?

>> The most fundamental principles, assuring your very survival,
>> are missing, and once they are missing,
>> there is simply no impetus to be.

>???

Same thing. Kwestion marks is all you got.

But where is the "answers"?

>I think, before you (Bloxy's) go on discussing with grown-ups

Like you?

What are you playing a guilt trip on me here?
What kind of criteria is this?
You got a phd also?

> first get yourself some manners

Huh?
And what is that?
On what basis do you assert this obscenity
of moral caliber, rooted deeply in the religion
of mass brainwashing?

> (I know, that's no argument but it certainly can be
>helpful to make your point).

You just mind yer own royal business
and make all the points you want.
Let me decide how, what and when myself.

Do you mind?

>Greetings, Leo

And finally you got greetings?
Based on yer royal analysis, you should be saying "booo",
and you say "greetings".

Are you a pathological liar, by any humble chance?