No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:52:51 EST 2005

Maybe consciousness is a bunch of switches?  I mean
man's intellect seems to be a comparison of what we
have in our memory and what would (might) occur if
we decide on some act (which again is a bunch of
switches).

And I will add to the statement that the last couple
of days I was wondering about the consciousness of
ants being a people.  (synch radio- "working people"
9:42pm wgn radio Chicago 720am extension 720)

Rey

<19990711213834.25488.00007977 at ng-cj1.aol.com>...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/