No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:52:51 EST 2005

picture. I can only recommend general heath guidelines but whether or not
this will create a personally noticeable improvement I cannot say, although
improvements have been documented where people set about improving their
health. Oxygen buddy, get oxygen up there. Vit. E. - alpha tocopherol form
is best I believe, and vague recall that choline can help many people
improve IQ a little. Ginkgo Biloba a good vasodilator (but caution if taking
blood clotting affecting drugs) and has been demonstrated to alleviate
dementia. Memory exercises may help, but the reduced speed of recall is
never going to be fully eliminated and I'm not even sure anything will
significantly impact on this unless you have a specific deficit to be
addressed. Check your cholesterol, hard arteries are the brain's worst enemy
(apart from idiotic ideas filling the same). I'm sure there are others here
who can provide more advice.

John
Remove XXXX in reply address