No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:56:41 EST 2005

That Amount Of Pleasure.

This is a fantastic new book covering so many little
known and unknown sexual secret's you'll be amazed.
 If you don't learn something new in the first few pages that greatly
increases your sex life we'll return your money.

The total cost of this book is only $12.95 plus $3.95 shipping and
handling.

To order " Men's Secrets"  Call  800-426-5921  24 hours a day or you
can send your check or money order for $16.90  to

                                 Avatar Publishing
                                 168 second Ave
                                 #PBM 285
                                  New York, NY. 10003

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(c) of S.1618

To be removed from our e-mail list please call 888-248-2594