No subject

Sun Apr 10 21:57:56 EST 2005

amplitude modulation and frequency modulation, which are different below 64
Hz where AM is up to 10 times more sensitive than FM but equal above this
If I'm right in interpreting this to be caused by two different receptors of
vibration, the two curves of sensation versus frequency must be found.
The two receptors I'm refering to are the Merkel endings and The Meisner's
It is clear that these receptors are not the most sensitive, but that is in
full accordance with the threshold of silence versus frequency near 80 dB

The question is does anybody out there know of these curves??

Steen Duelund