Terri Schiavo Question

tech27 tech27 at harris.anonymizer.com
Wed Apr 6 10:41:29 EST 2005

"John Que" <123456789travelguide at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4253befd$0$30827$a32e20b9 at news.nntpservers.com...

>> It's 'hilarious'. If what you say were
>> Sustainable, America would never
>> have been Founded -- because no
>> one could've come-together to Found
>> Her.

Let's not get into the pros and cons of that. (-;

> What a lame objection to an objection to Jessie
> Jackson's action. Most of these clowns
> are greedy opportunists on both sides.

Well, maybe. But her husband can do or say what he likes. I don't see any
oportunism on his part with respect to Jackson. But Jackson - photo op for
sure.

>> Or do you think that the State Represent-
>> tatives, to Congress in Philadelphia, were
>> competing in some "popularity contest"?

I think we can safely say that with very few exceptions, all politicians are
only concerned with staying in office.