Terri Schiavo Question

John Que 123456789travelguide at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:55:23 EST 2005

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:VO23e.9763$z.5591 at newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> "habshi" <habshi at anony.com> wrote in message
> news:424bd4df.3677277 at news.clara.net...
> > >
> > She can't swallow.<
> >
> > Water is absorbed through the tongue as with a gtn spray
>
> Then why do people choke on their salvia?
>
> Jeff

People choke on salvia because they are no longer swallowing
or coughing. And it does build up and it is disgusting.
They are often pretty well brain dead in my limited experience.
It is the RNs job to clear the throat with a suction tube.

JQ

Daddies don't let daughter grow up to be RNs as the
hours suck..........stuff like mandatory overtime.