Hippocamal sequence-encoding

Lance Sherman lancesherman at insightBB.com
Fri Apr 8 11:26:06 EST 2005

as the unelected representative of vast numbers of lurkers in this ng, i
thank you, mori, for the interesting reference

fwiw: i pasted the whole citation into google and among the first couple
returns was a complete pdf

let me add that the line of research was way too cognitive science for me -
and now, the shameless change of topic to *my* kind of thinking:

 is there somewhere, someone who understands, appreciates and would like to
communicate with me about the Neuroenergetic Concept of Intelligence
proposed by Emelyanov-Yaroslavsky on the web site,

www.aha.ru/~pvad/conc_1.htm

or someone who would like to tell me why i should not waste my time looking
at it anymore

or anything inbetween

news:1111971722.073705.38290 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...