GOOD MORNING From :Mrs,JUDITH SHANKO

SHANKO FAMILY shanko_family4u at mighty.co.za
Mon Apr 11 06:38:35 EST 2005

>From :Mrs,JUDITH SHANKO
And my son williams SHANKO
MAIL:shanko_family4u at yahoo.fr
Abidjan Cote D?Ivoire West Africa
ATTN

Please My Dear,

We are writing you based on the information we gathered
about you and your firm from the foreign from your country
gust book of commerce .We write you with absolute trust
andconfidence which we believe can exist between us. In
brief introduction I am Mrs Edvish Shanko the wife of the
Sierra Leonain (R..U.F) rebel leader Major Foday Shanko
who was captured on the 17th April 2000 by U.N/ ECOMOG
peace keepers, for breaking the cease fire peace agreement
signed in Lome Togo by the O.A.U and the united nation.

In February 2000 my husband as the chief of Army staff
intercepted and seized $130,000,000 which is for secret
Armunation deal between president Tijan Kabbah and a
chemical company based in Moscow. He used partof the money
for the Puchase of Armunations to fight out the government
of dictator Tijan Kabbah of sierra Leone and also made a
private deposit of $15.5,000,000 ( Fifteen million five
hundred thousand dollars) And some good quantity of crystal
white gold and Diamond in a security trust company based in
Abidjan.

The security company official indeed doesn?t know the exact
content of the boxes because they where deposited and
declared as family valuables. Following the fresh fighting
that leads to my husband been captured, he arranged for a
private Jet for me and the family to leave our country to
Abidjan handing over to us the certificate of the private
deposit and the with drawal agreement he made with the
security company and also instructed us to transfer this
money,Gold and Diamond Abroad and make contacts to
individuals or company who can buy the Gold and Diamond.

On our escape to Cote d?ivoire armed with the deposit
certificate of which if you so wish we can send it over to
you for confirmation. My son and I have been able to trace
this company and confirm the existence of this deposit made
by my husband and as well claim ownership of the
Consignment. As you well know,there has been a political
crises in Cote d'Ivoire since the 19th of September
2002.The inability of the Ivorian government to settle with
the rebels and the subsequent escalation of the crises has
prompted us to look for ways of transfering the consignment
and moving out of this country.

It appers what happened in my country wants to repeat its
self here in Cote d'Ivoire.I was anticipating that my
husband and the U.N. would have settled their case by
now,that was why I left the onsignment with the security
company for the past two years.But since it apears the case
is far from over,and with the crises in Cote d'Ivoire,the
only option I have is to arrange for the transfer of the
consignment under your care.

We therefore solicit your assistance to assist us and get
this consignment transfred to your country . After the
transfer of this money then we will process our papers and
come over to your country for resettlement and investment.

During our deliberation we resolve to offer you 15% of the
money for your effort and assistance 5%Will be for your
local and international expenses like your telephone bills,
flight ticket and hotel accommodation. On the strength of
the above we implore you to make an urgent schedule and
visit us in Abidjan for the following reasons.

1 To enable us know each other better
2 To have a round table discussion on what investment
activities and also discuss a suitable place for
resettlement in your country
3 To enable us enter an agreement of trust on the above
subject matter.

If you cannot be able to visit us in Abidjan we can arrange
with the diplomatic manager of the security company to use
their diplomatic means and transport this boxes containing
the money, Gold and Diamond to Europe where they have
offices and we will meet there.

If you are ready to assist us get back to us through our
E-mail shanko_family4u at yahoo.fr mail for more details and
directives.

Please treat us with utmost secret, confidence and urgency
as we hope to hear from You soonest .

Thanks. Best regards
Yours faithful
Mrs JUDITH SHANKO
And my son wilams.

N.B. Please this is my second letter to you,if you are not
intrested in helping me,kindly inform me so that I will
look for someone else,and delete the contents of this mail
from your system
( PLEASE KINDLY KEEP THIS TRANSCATION SECRET FOR THE
SECURITY OF I AND MY FAMLY AND THAT OF THE FUND )

GOD BLESS YOU
---