Please Confirm your relationship

wellingtonconsultants at bluehyppo.com wellingtonconsultants at bluehyppo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:08:49 EST 2005

I am contacting you on behalf of WELLINGTON CONSULTANTS:Private Investigators
and Security Consultants. My name is Victor Bolliger.We are conducting a
standard process investigation on behalf of union bank of Switzerland, the
international banking conglomerate.
This investigation involves a client who shares the same surname
with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this
client at the union bank,the Private banking arm of union bank of Switzerland.

The union bank Private Banking client died intestate and nominated no successor
in title over the investments made with the Bank. The essence of this communication
with you is to request you provide us
information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same surname whose
last known contact address was Brussels Belgium?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person
at the Private banking Division of union bank of Switzerland?

3-Born on the 1st of June 1927

4-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status
of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us as soon as possible whether or not you
are familiar
with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with
you and our inquiries surrounding this personality. You must appreciate
that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information
at this point.Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford
us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Victor Bolliger
For: wellington consultants

---