Michael Howard licensed human brain perfusion to Biodynamics Research Ltd.

Peter F - for EIMC Internetional Ptd. Lty. fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 30 02:02:34 EST 2005

"Allen L. Barker" <alb at datafilter.com> wrote in message
news:hwtce.1600$GQ5.781 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> Janette Fraser wrote:
> > In 1996 Michael Howard awarded the first home office license for human
> > brain perfusion to Prof. Gerald Curtis (Biodynamics Rsrch Ltd) -
> > formely based at the Medicentre, Cardiff.
> >
> > Curtis, Helen Hughes (Bowman Research) and Nagaraga Rao (DMI),
> > conducted their experiments on terminal soldiers supplied by the MOD.
> > The brain perfusion experiments involved extracting the brains of
> > soldiers and keeping them alive and fuctioning using pumps to supply
> > the brains with blood.
>
> These are serious charges.  How do you know this?

Even someone who bothers to ask a question like you did, to a post like
that,
is likely to test positive to at least a condition of 'border-line lability'
(as far as their cognitive capacity is concerned).

I know I shouldn't (and need not) ask this, but I have little else that
grabs my attention right now, so:
Why did you bother?. ;->