Michael Howard licensed human brain perfusion to Biodynamics Research Ltd.

Allen L. Barker alb at datafilter.com
Sat Apr 30 06:12:09 EST 2005

Peter F - for EIMC Internetional Ptd. Lty. wrote:
> "Allen L. Barker" <alb at datafilter.com> wrote in message
> news:hwtce.1600$GQ5.781 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>Janette Fraser wrote:
>>
>>>In 1996 Michael Howard awarded the first home office license for human
>>>brain perfusion to Prof. Gerald Curtis (Biodynamics Rsrch Ltd) -
>>>formely based at the Medicentre, Cardiff.
>>>
>>>Curtis, Helen Hughes (Bowman Research) and Nagaraga Rao (DMI),
>>>conducted their experiments on terminal soldiers supplied by the MOD.
>>>The brain perfusion experiments involved extracting the brains of
>>>soldiers and keeping them alive and fuctioning using pumps to supply
>>>the brains with blood.
>>
>>These are serious charges.  How do you know this?
>

> Even someone who bothers to ask a question like you did, to a post like
> that,
> is likely to test positive to at least a condition of 'border-line lability'
> (as far as their cognitive capacity is concerned).
>
> I know I shouldn't (and need not) ask this, but I have little else that
> grabs my attention right now, so:
> Why did you bother?. ;->

Why did you bother with your worthless reply?  You even felt the need
to include some silly little pseudo-psychiatric insult along with it.
I just asked for more clarification -- you know, further information.
Maybe a scientist would understand.  Or maybe you're one of those
green-as-a-pool-table naive types...

THE RADIATION STORY NO ONE WOULD TOUCH
http://archives.cjr.org/year/94/2/radiation.asp

--