[Neuroscience] Re: Could any one givemen some information regarding the role of Dopamine in learing.

SJM Guzman jose.guzman at medizin-uni-leipzig.de
Tue Dec 6 07:56:03 EST 2005

Hi Thomas:

The publication is really interesting, but I think one of the most
important things about prefrontal cortex is left... that's the anatomy.
The literature about it is confuse and not clear, and I find no clue
about the connecitons between different cell types and layers in the
prefrontal cortex....

I am also working on Dopamine role in learning in mPFC, but for me it's
not yet clear the layer funcionality and connection....
...do you have an idea?