Predicted in 1985: Dehydroepiandrosterone Monotherapy in Midlife-Onset Major and Minor Depression

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 9 01:13:03 EST 2005

"James Michael Howard" <jmhoward at anthropogeny.com> wrote in message
news:ioci01t6vagumd3ei5h91f926kg8oqfuhe at 4ax.com...
| Predicted in 1985: Dehydroepiandrosterone Monotherapy in Midlife-Onset
| Major and Minor Depression Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005;62:154-162
|
| In 1985 I first suggested low dehydroepiandrosterone may result in
| depression.  ("A Theory of the Control of the Ontogeny and Phylogeny
| of Homo sapiens by the Interaction of Dehydroepiandrosterone and the
| Amygdala," Copyright 1985, James MichaPredicted el Howard,
| Fayetteville, Arkansas, Registration Number TXu 220 580).

Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but, in
former posts, you've stated that it's all
"testosterone". I don't know how dehy-
droepiandrosterone correlates to testost-
erone, so I presume, from the overall pos-
ition that you've discussed over the 'years',
that, if your hypothesis were True, then get-
ting one's dog "fixed" would always result
in a "depressed" dog.

I suppose there are some, but I've never
encountered a single instance of a "de-
pressed" dog [or a "depressed" gelding].

So, it seems to me that what the rest of
the nervous system does matters.

k. p. collins