On the Non-Existence of 'time' [was Re: SciAm article [was Happy Groundhog Day!]]

Dirk Bruere at Neopax dirk at neopax.com
Wed Feb 9 21:09:16 EST 2005

kenneth collins wrote:

> "Dirk Bruere at Neopax" <dirk at neopax.com> wrote in message news:36ul2qF55r4evU1 at individual.net...
> | kenneth collins wrote:
> | > "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> | > news:xphOd.19224$Th1.7293 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> | > Whoops -- make that  "body temperature",
> | > precisely-controlled, to great effect, as in
> | > "NL-P Medicine".
> | >
> | > k. p. collins
> |
> | Perhaps you would like to make a start with explaining experimentally verified
> | the Bell Inequalities using your model.
> |
> | FFF
>
> "FFF"?

A small error.
I usually use that as a signoff in religious NGs.
Short for "Faith, Folk, Family"

> I already did all of that 'years' ago.
>
> The so-called "quantum" effects are
> all just the one-way flow of energy,
> from order to disorder, that is what's
> =described= by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].
>
> The so-called "inequalities" are invoked
> as "sustaining" "quantum weridness" --
> "spooky action at a distance" and 'know-
> ing before the fact", but that's all just BS,
> be-cause WDB2T is =there= all along,
> and the 'inequalities' just disclose that it's
> there, and the test 'particles' just "ride"
> WDB2T.
>
> The 'problem' has been that folks doing
> Physics have not comprehended the way
> that nervous systems, including their own,
> process "information", which leaves them
> vulnerable to groupwise-coercion that
> disctates that the mis-taken "fashion" of
> 'physics' "must be adhered to".

Yet the Bell inequalities follow from QM and are not replicable in classical
physics. The expts have been done

> "To hell with actually understanding physi-
> cal reality."
>
> :-]
>
> It's why I so-Revere Dr. Einstein. He
> never caved-in to such 'dictates', in-
> stead, to his Passing, always doing what
> a Physicist is called-upon to do -- Honor
> Truth, as Dr. Einstein did in his "Miracle
> Year", 100 'years' ago.
>
> Honest, no one can come up with =any-
> thing= in existing Experiment that isn't
> already reified within Tapered Harmony,
> and, there, reduced to WDB2T.
>
> I wouldn't be "bothering" folks with it
> if that wasn't the case.

Then show me how you get the inequalities without the QM.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org