ATAXIA (SCA3)

Manuel Alaminos malaminos at supercable.es
Thu Feb 17 17:34:52 EST 2005

The motive of this email is to ask for help, I explain, have my wife for 9
years with Ataxia Machado Joseph, for one year, there has quakes which(who)
enters(approaches) him very often, and desperate this one, since it(he,she)
begins him for the hand until it(he,she) comes to him(her) to the head, and
hurts(grieves) him(her) enough, even the left kidney hurts(grieves) him(her)
also as a result of the same ones, the neurologist who sees her, says that
it is very difficult to control this quake, since he(she) says that
it(he,she) is of his(her,your) disease, has taken some medicines but
it(he,she) does not do to him(her) scarcely anything, becomes oppressed very
much and spends(passes) it very badly.

This ocurrio immediately after taking BUSPAR10, if someone who could help,
him(her) rogaria me constestara to this email

Thank you in advance

A greeting

M.A.