Standing-Wave Genetics [was: Substances triggering brain tumors (Parkinson)]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at
Sat Feb 19 02:36:44 EST 2005

"kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:1GEQd.44285$Th1.4236 at
| "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at> wrote in message
| news:4grQd.42024$Th1.25655 at
|| [...]
|| [And, BTW-too, if anyone cares to know,
|| I like solving "functional multiplexing" Prob-
|| lems.
| And I've Seen, this 'night', that I'm going to
| be able to Crack this one.
| It'll take some 'months', and what's left of
| my personal resources. I'm going to hold-off
| on discussing it further until I can present is,
| whole.
| But it's such a Joy to See the Path through
| it. It's 'hilarious'. It's experientially the 'same'
| as when I saw what's in "decussation" -- a
| "flood" of stuff, all 'moving toward' the one
| 'point'.
| "True reward" [AoK, Ap5 & 7], overflowing.

Word-of-Honor: Between 1:40am and 1:50am,
Satruday, 2005-02-19, I Cracked the genetic
functional-multiplexing Problem. [I'll gladly
demonstrate, in-person, in an Academic place.]

Happy 532 'Birthday'! Nicolaus Copernicus.

K. P. Collins