'Sugar Pills' [was Re: Standing-Wave Genetics [and still is]]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 23 10:57:27 EST 2005

Left out an =IMPORTANT= thing.

Fised that, below.

news:Jg1Td.69469$Th1.58641 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> [...]
|
| I mean, when it's verified to be effective, the
| placebo effect cannot be considered to be a
| "generalized" dynamic -- because, when it's
| effective, it acts with respect to =specific=
| molecular-'level' "problems".
|
| "General" --> "Specific".
|
| How does this, seemingly-'magical', "trans-
| formation" happen within the Biology?
|
| It's in the relative-abundance of energy***.
|
| Push-energy-more --> "reach-farther", faster.
|
| Observer: "But 'reaching farther' is still a gen-
| eral dynamic. If the placebo effect is to be
| 'speciffic', you still have to explain how that
| specificity happens. Even if your arms grow
| longer, unless they know how and why to
| 'reach', they'll not grasp the specific thing
| that, if the placebo effect is actually effective,
| makes that happen. So I don't see that you
| have actually said anything about 'sugar' and
| the 'placebo effect'."
|
| "The plot thickens" -- The nervous system
| "knows" what =it= it doing -- I mean, the
| nervous system is already working on "the
| problem" that, when the sugar-supplied
| energy is added, it 'just' works-on faster,
| "reaching-farther" into it's stuff [to the de-
| gree that one has done the necessary "rang-
| ing widely"].
|
| It's =this= that I was discussing in my pre-
| ceding post on this topic of "sugar pills and
| the placebo effect".
|
| What it comes down to is enabling more,
| and more-powerful, TD E/I-minimization
| to occur within a nervous system, which,
| in this discussion, includes nervous systems'
| control of immune system function [more
| 'controversy' -- in NDT, immune system
| function is a form of "Cognition". Folks
| like to 'ignore' it, but when one is ill, if one
| pays-attention, one can experience a non-
| verbal "internal conversation" happening
| within one's Being -- stuff like "aches and
| pains", subsidence of activity, fever, etc.,
| with respect to all "symptoms", are literally
| the stuff of such non-verbal internal commun-
| ication.
|
| As is discussed in AoK's "Short Paper"
| section, in cases of injury with respect to
| the body's ability to move, this internal
| communication becomes flat-out Precise
| and consciously-understandable, and one
| can See how, in this internal communication,
| the body is actively "strategizing" with re-
| spect to "healing' itself [with respect to
| "repairing" the damaged tissue that con-
| stitutes the "injury", and how and why all
| of this reduces directly to TD E/I-minimi-
| zation. =Beautiful=!!! The "placebo" stuff
| that I'm discussing -- same-old, same-old,
| but in a much-more-subtle way.
|
| In the placebo effect, "the problem" is,
| typically, with respect to molecular dynamics
| that've "gone astray", and this problem ruot-
| inely has a Cognitive representation in which
| it is, more or less, defined and recognized
| within Consciousness, which usually includes
| stuff that's relatively superficial within the
| "internal conversation" stuff discussed above.

=IMPORTANT= thing that I left-out of my
earlier discussion:

Remember, the nervous system is rigorously-
ordered in it's 3-D Topology, which imbues
=everything= within it with =unique= Direction-
ality.

All "TD E/I-minimization" is is the maximization
of Directional-order within the neural Topology,
and this's True all the way down into molecular-
'level' dynamics.

'the' body? Same-old, same-old.

Do you see how and why this's =IMPORTANT=?

It's right up there, as Important as anything, be-
cause, because it's so, to the degree that one has
"ranged widely", =on-going= 3-D E occur as
"templates" with respect to which the set of "things
that can be tried", at all 'levels', 'must' "fit", in en-
hanced energy-ordering ways.

Get it?

It's be-cause of the nervous system's [the body's]
everywhere-uniquely-mapped 3-D Topology
that small molecular stuff 'knows' how and why
to order itself within the whole, and vice versa,
how the whole 'knows' how and why to order
molecular dynamics, all the way down.

Drop everything else until you understand this
one thing.

It's that Important to understanding and doing
=anything= -- Maths to Poetry. Art to Science.

It's all 3-D E, ordered within this one Important
thing.

The rest of the msg is unchanged, but I want
to retain it all, so that this Important thing can
be included within the whole. kpc