VISA CARD AWARD BONUS PRIZE NOTIFICATION

visacardawadnotice at handbag.com visacardawadnotice at handbag.com
Sun Feb 27 15:59:05 EST 2005

VISA CARD AWARD BONUS PRIZE NOTIFICATION
FROM THE DESK OF VISA CARD LOTTERY COMPANY GAMING
BOARD REG, V.C.C.C 3030YKNLBV ROTTERDAM THE.NETHERLADS

                                    Date:-27-Febuary-2005.

We happily to announce to all visa-credit card user of our bonus winning
prize of this year 2005 all email  of our client where selected from all
soft ware companies all over the world wild as a secret balloting system
program.

Luckily your email appears to be one of the lucky winners, with the following
number.

                        Winning Nr:90038.Play number -777V-S-S.
                         Registered code AX-0033V-L-3181-C-C

With lump sum pay out of one hundred & fifty thousand United States dollars
you are now advice to contact your claim agent department at vclaimdepoffice at netscape.net
for further processing before onward remittance 24 hours service Monday tot
Friday you can also dial +31-623-913-561 Telefax:+31-847-305-161 Contact
Person Mr. Quincy Van Overmas. Address Centrum strait Nr13A JV 6060 Utrecht
the Netherlands.

Sincerely,
Blessing Van Derek
Managing Director.

                              N.B
This program was carried out ever year February to boost our marketing, all
winners are advice to contact our claim agent department not less than 31
days, sign by MD, blessing van Derek, Mr. Theo dick, Miss Lisa van dock.
                         Congratulations!!!
                                      Notification number 1100vc, kxq

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

---