MRI data

r norman rsn_ at _comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 15:07:53 EST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:26:54 -0500, "Fijoy George"
<tofijoy at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>Hi, I am just wondering if there is a resource from where you can obtain
>structural MRI data free of cost (or for a small fee affordable by a
>graduate student) for research purposes. Does anyone know?
>
>Thanks
>Fijoy

You seem to be posting from Purdue University.  Certainly the Indiana
University School of Medicine Radiology Department can help you!  Your
department should be able to help get you introduced there as a
legitimate researcher who would like some help.