Man! This 'flu' is Brutal!

Sir Frederick mmcneill at
Fri Jan 7 07:46:36 EST 2005

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 06:51:14 GMT, "kenneth collins"
<kenneth.p.collins at> wrote:

>It turns your repiratory system into
>something akin to "clay", so when
>you cough all that happens is like
>two carpenter's files having a fight
>Headache, loss of appetite, congested
>sinuses, dry, 'itchy' eyes. Fever. Chills.
>Just now, the aching in my musculature
>is so extreme that I can't sit or sleep
>without the aching lifting-me-out-of-it.
>Didn't help that we had a storm today,
>and I had to go out to move my car,
>getting soaked by the freezing-rain.
>Pneumonia can't be far off.
>At least I'm conserving my groceries.
>For goodness' sake, if you contract it,
>=STAY HOME= to spare others.
>ken [k. p. collins]
When I had the flu, and survived, I developed a craving for
meat. I ate three huge roasts in a week.
These days I would not survive (they let me get the shot).
Frederick Martin McNeill
Poway, California, United States of America
mmcneill at
Phrase of the week :
"Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool...
Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
- In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)