Man! This 'flu' is Brutal!

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 7 14:40:36 EST 2005

"Sir Frederick" <mmcneill at fuzzysys.com> wrote in message
news:4u0tt0dmrm77d1u5bb14j4l587altpttfq at 4ax.com...
| On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 06:51:14 GMT, "kenneth collins"
| <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
| [...]

| When I had the flu, and survived, I developed a craving for
| meat. I ate three huge roasts in a week.
| These days I would not survive (they let me get the shot).
| --
| Best,
| Frederick Martin McNeill
| [...]

Hi Frederick, I'm partial to "huge roasts", but
don't know how to prepare one. [Don't have
a working stove, anyway.]

Best I can pull-off is throw some stuff in a
"Crock Pot"[tm], let it simmer, "Tastes good
to me" :-]

Mostly I eat "bland" stuff 'cause that's what I
can afford. No matter what it is, I put Tobasco[tm]
on it :-]

It's probably a big part of my appetite-loss
during this "flu" experience.

Bland-stuff that one can't even smell is =revolt-
ingly=  "bland" :-]

Luckily, I had a jar of jalopeno's on-hand :-]

Cheers, ken