Why is there such a lack of interest in neuroscience?

Sir Frederick mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
Sat Jan 8 22:17:19 EST 2005

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 21:02:24 -0500, r norman <rsn_ at _comcast.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:44:09 -0800, Sir Frederick
><mmcneill at fuzzysys.com> wrote:
>
>>Why is there such a lack of interest in neuroscience?
>>The whole issue of brain structure and function is IMO
>>the most important of all.
>
>For some funny reason, it occurs to me that everybody that can read
>your question in this news group has an extraordinarily HIGH interest
>in neuroscience!

Then those with an extraordinarily HIGH interest in neuroscience
should be aware of their minority. Why is this interest a minority?

>To rephrase -- why is there such an interest in neuro but so little
>interest in science?

Please explain this question.

--
Best,
Frederick Martin McNeill
mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
http://www.fuzzysys.com
http://members.cox.net/fmmcneill/
Phrase of the week :
"Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool...
Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
- In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)
:-))))Snort!)