Book recommendation, please

Andrew B. Gross andrewgr at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 10 14:03:57 EST 2005

FYI, I found what I was looking for:

Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology, by Whishaw and Kolb.

Link to info on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0716753006/102-0428509-9778550?v=glance

I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and quite impressed.  Since I'm not a
subject area expert, I'm in no position to review it in terms of
completeness or correctness.  However, I can say that it seems to have all
the informatin that I was looking for, and that the information is presented
in a straighforward and easy to understand manner.

news:41b60198 at news.microsoft.com...