New theoretical help for the work discussed on this newsgroup

Lance Sherman lancesherman at insightBB.com
Tue Jan 11 11:11:06 EST 2005

thanks for informing us of your very interesting website

your line of thinking is not completely unknown here - you may find a
kindred spirit or intellectual soul brother among us

and if you haven't already found my humor too off-putting - you might need
some help yourself

i hope to offer more than my lame jokes when i have more time

you also might find the work of Ken Collins (a frequent contributor)
relevant.  he has a paper, called AoK, available on request.  Ken also has a
systemic, organizational approach to the problems of sleep, will, emotion...

have you seen the work of Emelyanov-Yaroslavsky?
if not, try him at
http://www.aha.ru/~pvad/concept.htm

news:BE02EAB2.E31%stevenharris1 at verizon.net...