Why is there such a lack of interest in neuroscience?

Sir Frederick mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
Thu Jan 13 05:43:13 EST 2005

Was that a "goodbye"?

And why do I not receive Peter's posts?
--
Best,
Frederick Martin McNeill
mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
http://www.fuzzysys.com
http://members.cox.net/fmmcneill/
Phrase of the week :
"Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool...
Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
- In "Galileo Galilei" by Berthold Brecht (1898-1956)
:-))))Snort!)